Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Introductions

I've been introduced, so I guess it's time to chime in. Dan and I have been talking politics for some time now, so it seems kind of natural for me to start posting here. As he said, we do tend to agree a lot, but hopefully we won't about everything that shows up here. It's much more interesting and enlightening when you're not just preaching to the choir.

A few words about myself from a political perspective. I consider myself somewhere between conservative and libertarian. I believe in small government because I think the primary job of government is to preserve the rule of law. I sometimes joke that I pray at the altar of capitalism; - free markets usually lead to the best solutions.

I like to think I can vent about issues that matter to me while staying calm and rational. Time will tell if I'm right.

No comments: