Friday, August 29, 2008

Off the Front Page....or Maybe Not

Over at Hot Air, Ed Morrissey has a post on the imminent McCain VP pick. He keeps updating the post and one of his later updates is:
Rob Schenck, president of the National Clergy Council, is also hearing from sources that she’s the pick. What an unbelievable head fake by McCain, perfectly executed to build suspense and knock The One off the front page this morning. Mind-blowing.
Now, I use to be an avid reader of Morrissey when he authored his own blog (Captain's Quarters). Even though I've read him less since his move to Hot Air, I still consider him savvy.

So to check his "off the front page" comment, I went over to cnn.com to see how much space they were giving the McCain VP pick.



Can you spot the McCain coverage? For those that still haven't fully woken up this morning, I outlined it in red. What media bias?