These kids are already being taught to worship Obama as if he were some kind of god. That's what kids in North Korea, Cuba, Saddam Hussein's old Iraq, and other totalitarian regimes were taught to do as well. The purpose is if they grow up seeing their leaders as god-like they're less likely to rise up against them.I had a friend (Japanese as it turns out) whose father was living in Iraq on business so he spent the first five years of his live living under Saddam Hussein. When he was in kindergarten, the teachers had the students marching around in circles praising Saddam. As soon as his father heard what was happening, he moved his family out of Iraq.
This video is not some spontaneous thing that happened in a California home. It was produced and released in a viral manner on YouTube. The Confederate Yankee blog has tracked down the individuals involved.
- Jeff Zucker — American television executive, and President & CEO of NBC Universal.
- Post-producer (former choreographer?) Holly Shiffer.
- Motion picture camera operator/steadicam specialist Peter Rosenfeld (appropriately enough, worked in "Yes Man," a movie about " a guy challenges himself to say 'yes' to everything for an entire year."
- Darin Moran, another motion picture industry professional, who just finished filming — how appropriate — Land of the Lost.
- Andy Blumenthal, Hollywood film editor
Obama and Biden will set a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year. They will develop national guidelines for service- learning and will give schools better tools both to develop programs and to document student experience.I see an glimpse of what Obama dreams America would look like. And what I see disgusts and frightens me.