Thursday, October 02, 2008

Late Start on the Palin-Biden Debate

I just got back from a short vacation and noticed I missed the first 20 minutes of the Palin-Biden debate. A quick survey of the blog-o-sphere would suggest no on has imploded yet.

Places to look:

Hugh Hewitt is doing his matrix of questions thing again. So far his summary has been Palin: strong, Biden: good attacks. But the night is young.

Ann Althouse is live-blogging as well. I look back at what I missed and see she has these two comments about Palin:
She's speaking too quickly, sounding nervous.
and
And I note that she's speaking clearly and confidently. There is no stumbling or fear, as far as I can see.
If this is her tactic to make me wish I had seen it live, it's working...

Glenn is live-blogging (at least he is adding updates) and has a list of many more live-bloggers. He notes:
The McCain folks email: "Biden said McCain voted 'the exact same way' as Obama to raise taxes on people making $42,000/year. That’s a lie. McCain didn’t vote on either bill."
Is that McCain supporters or the actual McCain campaign? Either way, the point stands.

More (much more) later.

1 comment:

knowitall said...

I liked Palin, but I don't think she needs to be the face of the GOP. She was given no chances, but the liberal illuminati got plenty, and it will be the same in 2012.